help me with Just Scents holiday sale

Candycane196

:) Question for all of you on how Just Scents works. She has put many oils on sale that are not marked discountinued that only list like 1 pound left...what exactly does this mean? When they are gone, they are gone but return seasonally?

I've emailed her and tried to call this morning several times but she must be busy elsewhere.

Any help is appreciated!

Candy

:) Question for all of you on how Just Scents works. She has put many oils on sale that are not marked discountinued that only list like 1 pound left...what exactly does this mean? When they are gone, they are gone but return seasonally?

I've emailed her and tried to call this morning several times but she must be busy elsewhere.

Any help is appreciated!

Candy

I don't think it says 1 pound left ... the ones that say 1 pound are ones that are in stock! But you have to read the description to see if it is headed to the Discontinued section in the future.

The ones that say "XX pounds left" are being discontinued and has that notation as the first word in the description.

HTH