Bulk Soap Display And Cutting Table

itsmejeffd

Hi everyone. I have a couple stores that are interested in carrying my soap logs for their customers to cut their own bars. I have seen the SunFeather displays and those would be perfect. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-88061449750291_2079_2951072 The problem with buying them through them is that you also have to buy over $1000 worth of her soap. I could build them myself but I have very little time right now. Especially since my 6 year old son wants me to build him a bunk bed. There's got to be some out there from places that used to sell that soap but have stopped. I've googled, checked ebay, craigslist, and other online classifieds. Anyone have any ideas where I could get a display with the built in cutter? I'd prefer one with a wire cutter over a blade.

Thanks for all your help.

I've searched for those myself and have never found any like it. A few years back when looking, I think she I read something that said they were made exclusively for her.

Yes they are made just for her but there must be used ones out there somewhere or something else that's similar. I might just have to make it myself. I have a whole garage full of tools that isn't being used right now since I stopped making molds.

Yes they are made just for her but there must be used ones out there somewhere or something else that's similar. I might just have to make it myself. I have a whole garage full of tools that isn't being used right now since I stopped making molds.

Honestly I think you will have to make it yourself, I searched too and couldnt find anything similar, because I wanted one for my craft show booth. My husband did design something on the comp. that came really close, which was a $50.00 kitchen island cart that has a butcherblock top he can cut a small channel into. Then if I want to, I can mount a small bookcase to the back of it. It would end up being less than $100 using supplies we can buy from around here and not have to custom build it.. which he likes. LOL.. he already builds my molds for me so I think he was looking for an easy way out on this one.. and I have to be honest, it wont look as seamless as hers but I think it will still look really nice.