Who has a cricut expression and how do you like it?

hurleygirl

I wonder if I can post it in the classifieds or would that be against the rules since it's not really pertaining to candle making?

You can certainly use the expression to make labels for your candles. It can also be used to create various types of packaging and decorations on your packaging...so while it may not necessarily be "wax, wicks, and the like" it can most definitely be used in a related way to candle and or soap making :)

I'm pretty new here, but I can't imagine why something of that nature wouldn't be allowed in the classifieds here.

Now all you guys have me wanting one and I have never even seen one before!!

Did a search and was wondering if this was what you were all talking about?

http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/provo-craft-blue-cricut-expression-yourstory-machines-bundle-exclusive-limited-edition-p-3656.html

Edited by CandleMama6

Yep...it's the bigger machine in the photo. The other machine is another cool thing you could buy...LOL! Watch craigslist, ebay and store sales for the best deals. The machine and cartridges are not cheap. New cartridges go for about $25-$35 on ebay. Cheapest in store is about $45-$50....holidays gets to $35 maybe. There are different cartridges too. Solutions are less expensive because they have less stuff on them. Cricut has a message board with tons of info.

hth,

Trudi

There are two programs out that allow you to use basically any image and convert it to a cuttable file for use on the cricuts. If you have either of those you really don't need to invest in cartridges unless you want to.

I have I think 4 cartridges and I purchased those before I found the companion programs ( sure cuts a lot and/or make the cut ) they're both fantastic and you'd be amazed at everything you can do with the cricut once you have one of those programs. They both run about the same cost as one cartridge so well worth it.