Plastic seals/sleeves for Clamshell containers

Holly

I did some searching online, and I cannot find these. I am not sure if I am plugging in the right description. I tried a few diifferent things. I have seen big companies that have a plastic sleeve or card stock sleeve over the clamshell so customers do not open them. I would prefer the plastic so I do not have to worry about printing anything on the sleeve - can see the label through it.

Does anyone know where I can fine these or if there is a way to make something? Thanks!

Edited by Holly

Dan's Bands were the first thing I thought of, too, but I wondered if the clamshell wouldn't get distorted from using the heat gun. I know it would have to be done carefully and quickly, but I've tried to quickly smooth off the top of a clamshell that got a fingernail nick with my heat gun and slightly melted it.

You might be able to use some seals to close the two side edges rather than sticking the whole clamshell in the sleeve. Depends on your preference though. Here is a link to the seals at ULine.

http://www.uline.com/BL_1233/Mailing-Labels?keywords=Round%20Stickers

THose were exactly the things I was trying to describe in my post on your original thread about how to keep people from opening them!

Thanks! These may work. I am having trouble getting shrink bands to shrink nice on the spray bottles so I hope I could get these to look smooth enough. I have no trouble at all with the bands for the oil bottles but it is not as easy to do on the bottles with the spray tops with lids.

I may look into these. Thanks agian. :)