Jump to content

tags ... not sure what they are called ??


Recommended Posts

I have no clue what to call them so I'm just linking to someone's picture...(sorry I've forgotten whose picture this is...I got distracted trying to find them after I copied the link and I haven't had all my coffee this morning :P


The ones on the top above the clamshells. What would you call those kind of labels/tags/hangy things?

And how do you make them? Do you just use cardstock and then cut them apart or do you purchase them from someplace that prints them out for you?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...