crabtree & evelyn scents

Candycane196

:)HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I love my customers butttttttttttttttttttt.....so I had a husband come in today and wants me to find the scent that the Hilton Hotels sell for their lotions..he says it's crabtree & evelyn relaxing something and came in a blue bottle from the hilton...if these customers wouldn't have been so great to me I'd give up now..but they are special to me and I want to help him out and also maintain his business. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it....I found relaxing on the C&E website and it looks like it might be just rosewood & lavender..but I don't know and he had no clue...so here I am begging.

Thanks

Candy

I stay at Hilton Suites a lot. They use Crabtree & Evelyn La Source bath products. It's an ocean type scent. I believe you can find out more about it if you go on the Hilton Suites website.

HTH

Edited by Gypsyjen
Added more info

:)Wow...thanks for the replies..I've now checked the fragrance finder and found nothing..but maybe I can stir him towards sea kelp from AH/RE? Does anyone have any suggestions what smells similar?

Thanks

Candy :)

I have never smelled the real thing, but AH/RE's Sea Kelp is a really good Ocean scent. Good luck!

Kyme