Stands for hanging Clamshell melts

Holly

I am looking for attractive stands to hang clamshells from. I don't really know what they are called. I know I have been to websites before that sell this kind of thing, but I no longer have them saved on my newer computer. How do most of you display your clamshells in the stores that is attractive yet organized and easy for customers to see scents seperately? Thanks!

Hi Holly! you can either use the counter top display racks or a floor model, these come in many sizes, just depends on what type you're looking for. some stand freely, and some you can hang on a wall, some are spinners (floor models) i bought mine off Ebay several yrs ago, i bought the counter top type. now i display my soaps on them. depending on what you are looking for ck out Ebay they have several types with decent prices.

HTH :)

Here is what I use to display my clamshells. It took awhile to be able to afford this display but it has been worth every penny. I adjust it to how many clamshells I have and this weekend was my last show of the year finally, so that was all I had, plus I had limited space, so I used a triangle shape. Now I can start on shopping and baking. santa wink

[ATTACH]18411[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458460318_thumb.jpg

This is the one I have too (actually own 2 of them) and LOVE it! It is light weight and breaks down to fit into one of my oversized tote bags to make for easy carrying in & out of shows. They are inexpensive but have held up to 4 years of NUMEROUS shows. The only suggestions I have is that if you use it at outdoor shows, invest in a rectangular paver stone to put across the bottom of the feet to keep it from falling over. It is very top heavy and WILL fall over in a good wind.

The other bonus with this spinner is that you can take the bottom pole out and use it as a table top spinner too rather than having to get a separate unit.

Edited by mparadise