Jump to content

I'm looking for these tealite holders


Recommended Posts

I agree the glass inserts are called oyster cups. Don't have a clue if the wire holder can be found separately.

Word of caution, however. I got some oyster cups and poured directly into them several years ago. Come to find out later that a standard votive would not fit into them. So you may want to check out the size before you get any. They do make ones that a votive will fit in.

If I remember correctly, I got them from Hobby Lobby.

Edited by Judy, USMC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...