First Funnel Swirl

dogmom1

This is my first attempt. It's scented with lavender and patchouli essential oils and smell really good..

I finally found my camera attachment so I could get the pix off the camera. This picture is kind of dark and fuzzy, not sure how it will look on the forum. I'm going to try to fix the cut picture before i post it.

post-9523-139458460254_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogmom1
add a thought

Thanks everyone! Yes Barb, here's a picture of it cut. As you can see, i am NOT very good at cutting and I really beat the soap up! But it smells awesome.

I'm also trying to get the pictures small enough for the forum to accept and still not so low resolution that they are blurry. I'll get better at it. This could be a bit clearer, but you get the idea.

post-9523-139458460265_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogmom1

Thank you everyone who's written since my first thanks! I've been fighting depression and haven't been on in as much as usual. Seeing all your responses has given me a much-needed lift!

I still have a couple of things to make and have to work both Christmas Eve day and Christmas day. That leaves tomorrow. I think now I just may be able to do it.

Thank you all again!

I haven't tried to funnel swirl soap yet, it's on my list of things to do for 2010.

The funnel swirl results always amaze me and I always enjoy looking at the pictures, before/after.

Soaping is my "Chicken Soup for the Soul".

The colors really stand out!