What is your website addy?

candlelady

I know there was an old thread that asked for websites, but only 6 or so people posted, and I'm interested in the websites that us candle and soapmakers have. I'm all for supporting my fellow crafters, but don't see that many show their websites.

Since I don't make soaps, scrubs and salt bars I'm interested in purchasing some as gifts but don't know where to purchase them.

Anyone interested in posting or PM'ing me with their websites?

I love B&B items but I only do lotions, lotion bars and body butters. I'm not into making what you make, just purchasing.

Thanks!

Carrie

Sherry -please forgive me if this seems rude but please check your website, it has many many misspelled words. I am not perfect but I think you should fix these to appear more professional and therefor get more $ale$.

Well; felixncharlie I don't thing you are Rude I thing you should be a little more discreet and let people know by PM and in private. The thing is I am very Proud of what I accomplice, coming from another country, with out Speaking, reading, or righting, And doing a website, that I never dream of, So if anybody wants to help I am here If you want to laugh no problem.... :)

!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Sherry -please forgive me if this seems rude but please check your website, it has many many misspelled words. I am not perfect but I think you should fix these to appear more professional and therefor get more $ale$.

her post stated right out she was still working on it.