has anyone ordered FOs from thecandlesource

TFCbrooke

I've gotten a few from there and have never been disappointed. My favorite from them is pumpkin vanilla. I got my very first candle sale because of that fo!

ahhhhhhhh...I have been searching for vanilla pumpkin pie...i totally missed it on that website because it's under pumpkin vanilla. :rolleyes2 silly me!

I just got my first order from them this week. Haven't used any of the FO's yet, but everyone is right, the Pumpkin & Vanilla smells wonderful. I also like the Buttermint Candy. I got Snow Cream from the Candle Maker's store and thought it smelled like butter mint candy, so decided the try the real thing.

I ordered from them because I needed the Britney Spears Fantasy for my granddaughter. She loves Britney Spears cologne. In fact I just returned from Kohls where I bought two kinds of Britney Spears cologne for her and my daughter.

Also the Sugar Cookie and Blueberry smell very good OOB to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had problems with their FOs either. Black Raspberry Vanilla is one of my top sellers! Also, Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Lavender is a dead ringer too! And the Vicks Vapor Rub is great too, I rename that Sinus Relief-I sell a bunch!

• 4 months later...

It might be easier to ask if there are any of their FOs to stay away from? :smiley2:

I may give their wax a try so I might as well order a few FOs. Their 'Butt Naked' is great and I want to try some others. Definitely that 'Cinnamon Sandalwood' now!

It might be easier to ask if there are any of their FOs to stay away from? :smiley2:

I may give their wax a try so I might as well order a few FOs. Their 'Butt Naked' is great and I want to try some others. Definitely that 'Cinnamon Sandalwood' now!

ACK! Cinnamon & Sandalwood!!! I HAVE to have it!! I wonder how it'll do mixed with BCN Vanilla Sandalwood??:P

Apples and Evergreen sells great for me!

Very nice and blended right on for each scent. You can smell both but they intermingle well also!

Nice Winter and Fall scent.

The buttercream is great but always turns pink in soy for me!

But thats ok.

The rest of the scents I don't really have a problem changing for me

Campfire is a dead ringer its a best sell with marshmallow mixed in

• 2 weeks later...