something to share

I had a soy candle in a little 292 ml jar it was C3. Well anyway as per usual it turned out with a lot of frost marks all over it and also I wicked it wrong so it was another of my flops.:angry2: Well I figured I would just put it in the big candle warmer jigger ( you know the things you set your jars in and it just melts them and you don't need a wick) So after hours when it was fully melted I turned it off and forgot about the jar. The next day I picked the jar out to look at it and it looked beautiful no frost marks at all. Of course my wick was somewhere buried. I thought this was interesting and if only there was a way to do this to fix all the candles that have frosted. If I am correct though even if there was a way if you melt your candle all the way like and fix it you have lost a lot of your scent right?:confused:I just could not believe how nice it looked so I tried with another one of my flops and the same thing happened. I got my digital thermom and checked the temp of the wax when it was completely melted and it was 160 so I just thought I would share this for what it is worth!!:undecided

Maybe we(newbies and all) should be making wickless candles instead of killing ourselves over the wick testing:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:LOL. I have done the same thing and always wonder if I sold that candle with a wick in it why won't it look the same as a wickless.

Thanks for sharing,

Linda