Scared to order wax...

We have rules ? When did this start ?:confused:

I'd bet your best bet might be the CoOp section.

I don't think anyone would mind that question. But remember that shipping from a supplier further away will cost more. So you might not do yourself any favors by ordering it on sale.

No sales during the busy season. I never see sales on wax anytime of the year. Demand keeps the supply tight and the prices up. Any sales on fos or other items have long gone. Its the holidays and customers are looking for inexpensive gifts for co-workers, teachers, ect. Buy the wax and hope that they don't run out of stock before you do.

I'm in Canada and Canwax (http://www.canwax.com) frequently has sales throughout the year on their Ecosoy wax and Voyageur (http://www.voyageursoapandcandle.com/store/shop.asp) also has sales throughout the year on their Enchanted Lites soy. I've tested both and order both types so I never tend to run out and I always buy bigger amounts when it's on sale so I have it when I need it.

Both of the places I mentioend might ship to the US as well.

No sales during the busy season. I never see sales on wax anytime of the year. Demand keeps the supply tight and the prices up. Any sales on fos or other items have long gone. Its the holidays and customers are looking for inexpensive gifts for co-workers, teachers, ect. Buy the wax and hope that they don't run out of stock before you do.

Thanks, this is exactly the kind of knowledge I was hoping for. You guys in business who buy all the time would know the sales cycles. How about AFTER the holidays? I'm not in business, so it's not critical that I buy any right now. My few pounds I have left will make it 'til then.