Natures Garden

jwn6w

If you like fresh & natural scents...I love Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves. Cafe Caramel is yummy (just like Starbucks).I also mix 50/50 New Car Scent & Leather Jacket, I call it Suede. It took me along time to find "My Leather scent" and that combination was exactly what I was looking for. NG has alot of good ones, plus I really like the way the site is set up (personal wishlists, and Scent Customer Reviews). I'll shut up now...LOL

Kyme

I can't say enough great things about NG. I love so many of their oils.

I will say their CS is outstanding, my order was suppose to arrive today but in transit UPS damaged the box so it was rerouted back to NG.

I needed the oils quick and couldn't wait until Monday because I needed them for orders going out this weeek. Do you know they are sending my order next day air at no additional charge. It will be here tomorrow. Come on, who else would do that?

Granted I spend a ton of money with them but still I am floored they would do that for me.

We had 26 x 1 lb bottles shipped down here to Australia in very good time. Customer service was great. Out of the 26 bottles, there may be a couple we would not order again, moreso because we didnt really like them, rather than anything else.

Some of their oils are really strong and some are quite mild. For example Fresh Outdoors does not have a whole lot of CT in palm, but the HT is quite good. Torrential Rain has a really string CT as well as HT.

Cant comment on the fall and winter scents as we are coming into our summer here, so have at this stage ordered that range of fragrances.

Overall we are very happy with their oils and will definitely be ordering again from them.

If you like fresh & natural scents...I love Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves. Cafe Caramel is yummy (just like Starbucks).I also mix 50/50 New Car Scent & Leather Jacket, I call it Suede. It took me along time to find "My Leather scent" and that combination was exactly what I was looking for. NG has alot of good ones, plus I really like the way the site is set up (personal wishlists, and Scent Customer Reviews). I'll shut up now...LOL

Kyme

I just got a sample of their New Car Scent and it's the only one I have liked. Is the Leather Jacket from them too.

I love their scents and have have good luck. Raspberry Zinger, Spiced Cranberry, Coconut Cream Pie, Home Sweet Home, Holiday Harvest, Iced Cinnamon Rolls and many more.

I just got a sample of their New Car Scent and it's the only one I have liked. Is the Leather Jacket from them too.

I love their scents and have have good luck. Raspberry Zinger, Spiced Cranberry, Coconut Cream Pie, Home Sweet Home, Holiday Harvest, Iced Cinnamon Rolls and many more.

Yes, Leather Jacket is from them. I just thought the two together were perfect.

Kyme