Modifier for Room/Linen sprays

Holly

I have read that some use Fractionated Coconut Oil but cannot remember if they used it for the room sprays or only for body sprays. I think both. I read on some supplier sites that a modifier may need to be used with the bases to help the FO to blend in, especially with clear bottles. They did not mention what modifier. What other modifiers would there be other than FCO? Thanks for any suggestions on this.

• 2 years later...
I have read that some use Fractionated Coconut Oil but cannot remember if they used it for the room sprays or only for body sprays. I think both. I read on some supplier sites that a modifier may need to be used with the bases to help the FO to blend in, especially with clear bottles. They did not mention what modifier. What other modifiers would there be other than FCO? Thanks for any suggestions on this.

Holly,

I'm not one to usually revive a dead thread, but I found your question interesting, and was hoping you may have found more info on modifiers. I have in the past used both Poly-20, DPG, FCO as well as EO/FO modifier; which is some trade secret blend ( no one wants to list the recipe formulary for it) Did you ever find any other modifiers that worked for your Room/Linen/Body sprays?

Edited by rctfavr3

• 3 weeks later...

The only modifiers I've used are poly and the eo/fo modifier. I don't think FCO could be a modifier since it's an oil and the poly or modifier is needed to make the oil blend with the water. I have used FCO with my cyclo and FO to make a body spray, but never with water..