Anyone having problems w/Mr Missys??Major prb here

wickerstix

I am so frustrated with The owner of the Company.I order a while back ago alot of oils when they had the free shipping..When I called in my info.He was at a rest/bar.drinking..saying his GF split with him..and well was telling some other very intense details.Was very shocked that he said this..As I dont care ..And that wasnt something you tell your customers..Unless they are a personal friend..

But I went ahead and gave him my info..was really worried from doing that.He called 2 days later,and asked if I could pay some of the shipping,because I had so much stuff.I was shocked he did that.Then when I finally do recieve my package...I was missing 3 bottles of one particular oil..And he said that I should have recieved it.Because it weighed up to that amount when he shipped.So..I gave a few days.I then began to email him,email the company email..Nothing! I left several messages on his phone and at the work phone.He was purposely ignoring my calls.Never called back.or emailed.Then One day he decided to answer..And said to tell who I needed to.And that he was with a customer and needed to help them.I said what the he$% am I ?I was a customer and still trying to get the rest of the order.Oh and also,he even sent me an email that he had sent it thru the reg usps.the 3 bottles.I have emails stating this.And nope,nothing..He is really a dirty person.He seemed to not be worried about me letting people know how dirty and unprofessional he is.What exactly can I do to get my stuff or money back? I have called the BBB and looking for others.And that stuff needs to be stopped.Shady business person.:angry2:

Write to your attorney Generals Office..

The Attorney Generals Office are supposed to the " People's Lawyer" for all citizens.. Hopefully your state has a good one.. Let them know about his business practice..

I know mine was wonderful when I got a new business number and had these collections agency's calling me for the prior owner..

I filed a complaint right on line and they followed up and sent me the follow up information.

Good Luck.. That sounds like on Shady Drunk Dude...:rolleyes2

Well, at least you got a shipment. I ordered on 9/30/09 with the free shipping sale. Finally got a reponse saying it had been shipped the week before Oct 21. I have yet to receive it and no more responses. I do get a bunch of emails about sales but I would just like the FO's I ordered or a refund.

So no, you are not alone.

Have the charges reversed from your credit card.

How does he normally ship the oils--USPS, FedEx, or UPS? I would consider it strange for him to ship those three bottles USPS when he normally uses another carrier.

I'm a little confused--is he claiming he sent an additional three bottles to you, via USPS, which would be acknowledging that he shorted you the first time? For you to miss out on the oils two times sounds a bit unbelievable and more like he never had the oil to begin with.

I'm wondering which oil he shorted you and if other people might also be missing the same oil.

This board could/would have been a huge help to you if you would have just used the 'search' feature.

There are multiple threads regarding Mr. Missy's and his business practices. The ones that cracked me up were the people who stated that they weren't burned by him and would continue to do business with him because he had such good deals on oils. Russian roulette.

I'm sorry you had issues. If you paid via PayPal, file a dispute. If you paid via credit card, contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

When I called in my info.He was at a rest/bar.drinking..

Booze and business don't mix. Never do business with a drunk. They may be wonderful people when sober. The sober won't last long, though.

Yeah. I know it's not politically correct. I know that in our touchy feely society we're supposed to give them a hug and an encouraging word. We have to remember that they aren't drunks and drugies and low life types. They're just people with a disease.

You can look at it that way.

Or you can stay in business.

They never mean to drag everyone down with them... but they usually do.

yeah Melissa..

Sorry,I didnt think of that at the time.Thanks for "pointing" that out.I used a debit visa card from the bank acct...And I will be in touch with them on monday.Im not sure of what they could do.But anything is definitely worth a shot.I have email messages to prove he said he shipped them.This was after I recieved the First Original Package.from Fedex.And then,afting her finding out I was shorted..And contacting him..I recieved a reply back stating the 3 missing oils was sent usps..and he would have to go get the tracking# from the usps website.And that was back in Oct.The oils was The Rice Milk & honey.And its a shame..I recieved 1(ordered 4)and it was such an awesome smell.I guess I will continue to search for it elsewhere.Thanks everyone..its so good to hear from others with this problem.And so me ideas of what I can do.

Sorry if this sound harsh but all I want to know is WHY would anyone give this piece of trash ANY business after all the negative

reviews he gets on this board.Just stay away and give your business to a reputable supplier that gives great customer service. :2cents:

WHY???

Because he advertised a scent I have been searching for and unable to find. Took a chance and it didn't work out.

Next.