JW-9900

Soy-Paraffin Blend

for Containers

Slab Form

Single Pour

Soy-Paraffin Blend Wax

125°F Melt Point

(No Additives Needed)

A wonderful combination of soy wax, other vegetable waxes, food grade paraffin, and proprietary ingredients. JW-9900 comes to you neatly packaged in slabs, all separated by wax paper. We have helped create a wonderful container candle wax that provides excellent cold and hot scent throw without any curing time necessary. JW-9900 holds more fragrance than most waxes on the market; without seepage. JW-9900 clings nicely to the sides of jars, and has a nice creamy, glossy appearance. JW-9900 requires that you pour only once in most jars, allows you to create candles rich in color, and has a wonderful melt pool. Since you do not have to add any additives, it's a real joy to work with and it performs wonderfully. Each 57 lb. case contains 5 each 11.4 lb. slabs. Use this wax in containers only.

Kim

I wonder if it's the same wax that GL called SB7505 (also a parasoy blend)? Their descriptions are almost identical on their websites so makes me think it may be from the same manufacturer. Since JBN sells alot of the same products as GL and is now taking over their product line...just my guess???

I have used the 7505 and it's a very nice wax...very pretty when set up, burns nicely and throws great (I add a touch of CO to it). I was thinking of making it 'my' wax, but now that GL has closed I don't want to be stuck with a wax I can only get from one supplier. Sure would like to know who the manufacturer is so I can find out who else sells it.

I did a little research and I think the JW 9900 is the same as NG's Joy Wax. The only difference is they say to add crisco.....I do like the Joy Wax and for us folks up here in the North the shipping is better!

A wonderful combination of soy wax, other vegetable waxes, food grade paraffin, and proprietary ingredients. Available only at Natures Garden!

Joy Waxtm comes to you neatly packaged in slabs, all separated by wax paper. 54-60 lbs. per case. We're so HAPPY about Joy Waxtm...we're doing a Joy Dance!! Joy Waxtm is only sold at Natures Garden. We have helped create a wonderful container candle wax that provides excellent cold and hot scent throw without any curing time necessary. Joy Wax holds more fragrance than most waxes on the market; without seepage. Joy Wax clings nicely to the sides of jars, and has a nice creamy, glossy appearance. Joy Wax requires that you pour only once in most jars, allows you to create candles rich in color, and has a wonderful melt pool. You do not have to add any additives to joy wax for it to perform wonderfully.

Note: We personally test each batch of joy wax that is manufactured for us to ensure quality. We test each batch using 100% joy wax, color, fragrance oil, and CD wicking. However, since wax can differ from batch to batch, joy wax may vary on its level of creaminess. In the event that joy wax is less creamy than a previous batch, we suggest that you add 1 ounce of crisco shortening per pound of joy wax. Crisco is a low melt point soy product. This will allow the wax to cling better to your jars, and will reduce the incidence of frosting and cracking of the wax.

Interesting, it does sound like the same description...probably the manufacturers sound bite for companys to put on their websites. I called JBN and asked if the 9900 is the same wax as GL's 7505 and was told it is. He also told me that it is about 30-40% soy.

I've been testing the 9900 this week and so far really like it. I add a bit of CO to it and am loving the jar adhesion, melt pool and throw.

• 1 month later...

Ah-soy, I have some of this but haven't tried it yet. Do you mind if I ask how much coconut oil you are adding per pound of the 9900? Thanks!

Edited by RWV
addressed other responder