Greenleaf Candle Supply Closed

samandkennasmom

I was wondering what was up. I haven't ordered from them for awhile (took a break from candlemaking) but noticed lately that their website never seemed to be updated, their message board appeared to be shut down, and they've been out of stock of one of my favorite oils - Maduro - it seems for quite awhile.

RIP GL :(

I was wondering what was up. I haven't ordered from them for awhile (took a break from candlemaking) but noticed lately that their website never seemed to be updated, their message board appeared to be shut down, and they've been out of stock of one of my favorite oils - Maduro - it seems for quite awhile.

RIP GL :(

David wanted to retire.

Well....here's my 2 cents on this and hopefully other suppliers that are thinking about going out of business might read. It's not fair to take your customers money on samples...send out their first order that they placed last week, and then just poof...they are gone. You'd think if either JBN or GL would care about their customers (and yes, they are brothers) they would at least have given a heads up...but both to me just seem very non-customer orientated. When JBN went out of business I talked directly to David, then ordered about 60 sampes that I am now stuck with after telling him of all the samples that I had of JBN and how rude I thought that was only for him to do exactly the same thing. I won't be a cusomer of JBN after their closing and re-opening and the change over of all the quality of their oils with no heads up there either...so anyone want to purchase samples of GL from me can email me Candycane196@aol.com and I'll be happy to sell them to you just in case JBN decides to carry any of GL oils...and then probably go out of business next week....yes, I'm angry and thank you for listening to my rant.

Candy

Well....here's my 2 cents on this and hopefully other suppliers that are thinking about going out of business might read. It's not fair to take your customers money on samples...send out their first order that they placed last week, and then just poof...they are gone. You'd think if either JBN or GL would care about their customers (and yes, they are brothers) they would at least have given a heads up...but both to me just seem very non-customer orientated. When JBN went out of business I talked directly to David, then ordered about 60 sampes that I am now stuck with after telling him of all the samples that I had of JBN and how rude I thought that was only for him to do exactly the same thing. I won't be a cusomer of JBN after their closing and re-opening and the change over of all the quality of their oils with no heads up there either...so anyone want to purchase samples of GL from me can email me Candycane196@aol.com and I'll be happy to sell them to you just in case JBN decides to carry any of GL oils...and then probably go out of business next week....yes, I'm angry and thank you for listening to my rant.

Candy

I can understand your frustration. I don't sell yet, but if I did, I would feel the same way. Suppliers that plan to close their doors shouldn't be selling samples.

Yep, I placed an order with GL last week....three days ago, my order arrives and it has Just By Nature on the box :confused: I had no idea they were closing until I received my order....

I, too, am hopeful they'll stock most of what GL had....their Tuscan Patchouli is one of our best sellers!! I had been dying to try that Maduro but it was always out of stock :( Hope JBN picks it up!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...