Question about bags

I know that some of use the paper bags with the windows on them for your votives and tarts and I think these look really nice. Can someone tell me where they get theirs at? I would like to look into getting some so I can fit more tarts in a bag than I am currently getting with the poly pro bags. TIA!

Do you use these for tarts? If so, how many can you fit in one of the half lb size bags? My tarts are the .8 oz size, the fluted edges, I guess that are what most of us use. I did some searching online of these bags too and found them for $16.95 for 100 of the 1/2 lb size with windows of the kraft brown bags so ordered me some. If you want the link to the site let me know.

Dang, wish I would have known that! Looks like that will be where I get them next time! Thanks for letting me know! The ones I got are the same on the inside also but, would rather order them from papermart! How many tarts can you fit in the 1/2 lb bags or is this the size you use?