Do you have a favorite book for soap making?

crystal80

Anne Watson's Smart Soapmaking is a must have. I love any of Sandy Maine's books because they have gorgeous photos. The recipes are pretty simplistic but that's a good thing. Alicia Grosso's Everything Soapmaking book is great too.

A word to the wise, no matter where you get your recipes, ALWAYS run them through a soap calculator. Typos can and do happen. :cheesy2:

~Julia

If you rebatched soap that was already cured, you can use it sooner, once it's firm and moisture has evaporated. If you rebatched soap which hadn't yet cured or was only partially cured, then you'll have to wait the usual cure time. You might like Alicia Grosso's book. It includes the various soap making techniques. You may be doing CP for now, but if you decide to venture into HP or MP later on, the book will already have instructions.

:whistle:

No, the question is, how long do I have to wait for the batch that I (rebatched) did to cure?

I loveeeeee the smily faces. I am just kidding, of course!!!

:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse So sorry I obviously misread that , doh !!!