My "Soap of Hope" soap

rebeccajo99

I am still looking for a soap mold of the hope ribbon and I thank everybody who has posted in my other thread. I have always liked the look of a loaf mold over other shapes for decorative soap, but just could not figure out how I would do what I wanted for ”hope soap"

My husband came home from work the other day and we sat down and brainstormed together and this is what we came up with. I think it turned out ok, needs some work around the edges yet. I would appreciate any feedback on how to make it better.

Also, if you can help me think of a nice name for it. Once I get it how I want, I am going to use these soap as a way to raise money for the American Cancer Society.

post-10810-139458459053_thumb.jpg

I think the soaps look great. I have the ribbon stamp and don't really like it. When Susan G Komen has her walks/runs, they have survivor gifts they give out. I am going to be making soaps for that. I still haven't come up with what I want yet. Good luck!

Rae

Thanks everybody for your comments. I have been without a computer for a week and came back to your nice comments.

Testing of this soap is going well so far and hope to be able to try some of your suggestions later this week.

I think I will keep the name after all of your comments.

Thanks again