Candle Cocoon

samandkennasmom

I really do! I'm going to call her and see how much it would be to get a sample of each. Maybe she will send the 1/2 oz samples and charge a little less than the 1 ozer's. I will just have to see what she says.

I doubt that she has any 1/2 oz bottles. I have only seen them from a couple of suppliers. I think she did have a sampler sale once, but maybe not. If so, it was a LONG time ago. I have ordered from so many suppliers over the past 3 years that I can't keep track anymore. Total FOHO here!!!

Oh, how I wish I lived within driving distance of any supplier. I would be there for hours sniffing. LOL

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez...I just ordered some samples from CC. You know your an addict when you are sneaking fragrance orders in at work...lol :rolleyes2

I'm with you...I am working right now.LOL I do most of my orders at work and all my deliveries are shipped to my Day job. I know I'm addicted...just when I think I have found all the scents I need, I find a different supplier and a bunch of great sounding scents:)

Kyme

Hey...I just thought of something! When I ordered my bunch of samples and got my invoice, I thought I was ordering the one oz size but I got charged $6 for each 3- 1/2 oz samples, which is obviously not much of a deal cause you could get the one oz samples for $2.50-$3.50, but I didn't end up spending as much money as I thought I was gonna...wow, does this make sense to ya all, seems like I'm spinnin in circles with this one!! Just thought I'd let ya's know...

Hugs~

Michele

Hey...I just thought of something! When I ordered my bunch of samples and got my invoice, I thought I was ordering the one oz size but I got charged $6 for each 3- 1/2 oz samples, which is obviously not much of a deal cause you could get the one oz samples for $2.50-$3.50, but I didn't end up spending as much money as I thought I was gonna...wow, does this make sense to ya all, seems like I'm spinnin in circles with this one!! Just thought I'd let ya's know...

Hugs~

Michele

You were charged $6 for a 1/2 oz sample???

If I had known that, I think I would of opted for the one oz size but I didn't even know that till I looked at the invoice they had emailed me, I was gonna call and ask to change them, but I figured it was already to late. I didn't see that anywhere one their website that they even do that so I had no clue....oh well, too late now!

So if anyone wants a sample, maybe make sure and tell them which size...just a thought!:)

Hugs~

Michele

Heheheh, I didn't only pick 3, that would be the right thing to do, something a person who is not addicted would do, I'm way past that stage in the game, just for each 3 I did get, they did that deal...if ya wanna call it a deal...it did end up costing me alot less than it would of but a full oz would of been better for testing I think...

Hugs~

Michele

I got a call back yesterday and she told me it would be around $180.00 give or take. That is for 62 1oz Fo's. I thought that was not a very bad deal. She didn't quote the 1/2oz size so I didn't want to bug her anymore. I know she is a busy women. But from the above post I would be best to just get the 1oz size anyways.

I poured some Solace last night and may I mention again how much I LOOOVE that fragrance! Very spa-like and relaxing! :D I'm planning to try out the Chocolate Suede, Rose Petals & Cream, and Sage and Chamomile tonight.

Mmmmm! Those are all on my list. I will do an order soon, but don't think it will be for 1 of each. :( I think we are going to be getting a new baby today...a Babydoll kitten...and they are not cheap. :shocked2:

A Babydoll or Ragdoll? I used to have a Ragdoll. Had to give her away as she was the least intelligent cat I'd ever owned, and was causing so much chaos in the house. She developed a liking for chewing on electrical cords :rolleyes2

Edited by Gypsyjen

A Babydoll or Ragdoll? I used to have a Ragdoll. Had to give her away as she was the least intelligent cat I'd ever owned, and was causing so much chaos in the house. She developed a liking for chewing on electrical cords :rolleyes2

LOL I meant a Ragdoll. Oh, crap! Don't tell me that! lol Was she a pure-bred Ragdoll?

P.S. Love your avatar!

Edited by nmhoneybear

LOL I meant a Ragdoll. Oh, crap! Don't tell me that! lol Was she a pure-bred Ragdoll?

P.S. Love your avatar!

Thanks! Yes she sure was. Here's a picture of her. Don't get me wrong, she was a very sweet kitty and loved to cuddle and purr - just dumb as a stone! :P

And apologies to the OP for hijacking this thread :embarasse

post-1892-13945845942_thumb.jpg

My moms been looking for one to. I think the cheapest she has found was right around $530.00. Plus she would have to drive a state over. I told my mom to have an ambulance on stand by before she told my dad.

Your mom has been looking for a Ragdoll kitten? Wow! $530? The ones we are looking at are $350. Our Maine Coon cats, though, were $550 each and one of them is 25 lbs.! Good thing we have a big house. I must be nuts to be thinking about another cat, but I want a new baby and my hubby has been fixed. lol Cats are such interesting animals and have such personality. :)

Thanks! Yes she sure was. Here's a picture of her. Don't get me wrong, she was a very sweet kitty and loved to cuddle and purr - just dumb as a stone! :P

And apologies to the OP for hijacking this thread :embarasse

Oh! She was a cutie!

Yeah, sorry for hijacking, too. :(

We better start talking about CC FOs again. lol I am burning Peony White Tea in my bathroom now. What a lovely scent!

Awesome, you will have to let us know what you think! I poured my Sage & Chamomile, Rose Petals & Cream, and Chocolate Suede samples tonight. All strong and yummy at 1 oz pp in my parasoy blend. Unfortunately I have to be in Atlanta all next week so I won't get to test burn soon - but they'll have a good time to cure...

Edited by Gypsyjen

Hi!

I got my samples today, oob they all smell really good, except the ooey gooey carmel smells a little funky to me. I hope I can get them in wax this next week!

Hugs~

Michele

I just got some oils too and I also thought the Ooey gooey caramel smelled a bit off, which suprised me as they say it is the best caramel, but to be fair I have not tried it in anything yet.

The Chocolate Suede is heavenly it smells to me like Mysore Sandalwood and Chocolate, very unique and different, can't wait to use it.

Rose Petals and Cream - this is not just rose, this is very lovely

Sultry Angel I'm not sure about, but I think it needs to go in wax !