Candle Cocoon

samandkennasmom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love there oils. Very fast shipping and best customer service I'v experienced. Peony and White tea, Candy Corn, Vanilla Voodoo, Sultry Angle, and Creme Brule Cafe are the ones I have tried so far. Looking forward to trying more. I really like them all but out of these Peony and White Tea is my fav. Also they are very concentrated.

Hi!

Ya know, if ya all would of just not said anything I'd be alot richer!!:)LOL

I ordered peony & white tea, vanilla vodoo, sultry angel, pumpkin coffee, masai chai, solace, creme brulee and ooey gooey carmel, oh..and those flutter dyes...anyone tried them before? The looked kinda neat so I got them to give a whirl! Do you all use about half the normal amount as usual? Thanks so much for all the help!

Hugs~

Michele

Hi again!

I wonder why you don't hear much about them if they have good oils?? Seems kinda weird that ya don't. I would of never ordered from them cause I thought they must have yucky oils...hhmmm strange!! Oh well, can't wait to get them. I had the brandied pear on my list too and then took it off, dang it!

Hugs~

Michele

I was thinking about trying Rare Earth...then it will definetly be on my list.

Kyme

Lyschel will probably warn you, but you have to wick up quite a bit with this oil - it is HEAVY. I never got the wicking quite right, but I'm going to have another go at it this fall.

You won't be sorry, Michele! You will absolutely love those oils.

I second this...they are pricey but totally worth it. Beware the Sultry Angel, it is incredibly strong!

Edited by Gypsyjen
Added second quote

Thank's for the info on Sultry Angel...I do like strong scents, it's good to know. Has anyone tried "Pillow Fight"? I've tried to avoid laundry scent's but I do get requests (especially from my sister,LOL). If it's different than typical fabric softner scent, I may like it.

Kyme

I would like to try that scent as well. I had bought Fresh Linen from Wellington. It is a strong thrower but IMO it stinks something awful. I'm also thankful for the info on the Sultry Angle. I recently got an order in of Sultry Angle. But I have not poured it yet.

I had to pat myself on the back though. Because I also got in some of the Creme Brule Cafe. I keep wanting to add a hole oz to the one pound of wax I was pouring. But I was able to refrain myself and only put 1/2 an oz per pound of wax. I'm glad I did because with just the half oz it is super strong.

Edited by charmcandleco

Geez...I have to stop reading this thread. LOL

I was already perusing the site yesterday and making a mental wish list. I have loved all of the FOs that I have gotten from Lyschel. When I made votives, though, I used a whole ounce per pound of wax (just got samplers). The throw was amazing! In fact, I still have 2 votives each left of the Masala Chai (love this one!), Pumpkin Coffee (this too!), Bunchberry & Moss, Serendipity, and Peony White Tea. Saving them for a special occasion. lol

Maybe Santa will just bring me one of each if I am a good little girl. :)

You and me think alike. I thought about telling my DH that I wanted at least one sample of each oil for Christmas.

LOL Well, that'll cost him a couple hundred dollars. lol What fun that would be to get a giant box of samples like that!

Sure wish she would offer a sampler sale, don't you?

LOL Well, that'll cost him a couple hundred dollars. lol What fun that would be to get a giant box of samples like that!

Sure wish she would offer a sampler sale, don't you?

I really do! I'm going to call her and see how much it would be to get a sample of each. Maybe she will send the 1/2 oz samples and charge a little less than the 1 ozer's. I will just have to see what she says.

Edited by charmcandleco