Woodland Trail?

kimmeroo

Southern Soapers has this one

Ferns of Muir Woods is a woodland moss fragrance with overtones of citrus and a touch of wood. Fresh, calm and irresistible to the senses as a walk in the woods. Think of the cool lushness of the forest floor with dew on the ferns as you brush past them. Ferns of Muir Woods exudes freshness and well-being. Light lemon verbena top notes give lift and freshness to a herbaceous middle element of lavender and rosemary, finishing with a heart of patchouli, sandalwood, cedar and fragrant green mosses. Ferns of Muir Woods soap beautifully in our CP soap formulations with no acceleration or discoloration.

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/ferns-of-muir-woods-p-387.html

Southern Soapers has this one

Ferns of Muir Woods is a woodland moss fragrance with overtones of citrus and a touch of wood. Fresh, calm and irresistible to the senses as a walk in the woods. Think of the cool lushness of the forest floor with dew on the ferns as you brush past them. Ferns of Muir Woods exudes freshness and well-being. Light lemon verbena top notes give lift and freshness to a herbaceous middle element of lavender and rosemary, finishing with a heart of patchouli, sandalwood, cedar and fragrant green mosses. Ferns of Muir Woods soap beautifully in our CP soap formulations with no acceleration or discoloration.

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/ferns-of-muir-woods-p-387.html

Thanks Carrie..I think the description sounds nice..I will have to try a sample.This is just for me...I burned the last bit of the candle I was given and would really like to dupe it or find the right scent.That sounds close..although I think there are cranberries in this scent.

Thanks again!:) Kim