Can you recommend ANY VERY STRONG FOS TO USE WITH MY Reed Diffusers?

mguard

Can you recommend ANY VERY STRONG FOS TO USE WITH MY Reed Diffusers?

Okay -- I have tried 40+ fos for my reed diffusers and out of all of them -- only MC Cozy Home and Gain throw really well. Cozy Home is the best by far...the scent lasts 4 months+ and lingers. Why can't I find another FO that does the same thing! I am currently using C&S FOE and need a few FOS that throw well -- can you recommend any fall or spicy scents that throw strong exceptionally well at a mix of 50 FO to 50 FOE?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!:yay:

Peaks Amish Harvest does okay. I have it in a small bathroom and it goes out and down the hallway. WYW Cinnamon Stick is pretty light but it is there. I think most reed diffusers are just made for small rooms anyway.

I have had a couple that were really strong but not fall spicy types. BCN Storm Watch and WYW Sage & Citrus are pretty good too. Peaks Mac Apple was good.

HTH

It was getting pretty expensive to test FO's in reeds and not have them work out so I decided to try premixed reed diffuser oils. I have found two companies that are great! I try to order enough so with the cost of shipping it comes out to $1 an ounce my cost.

Wellington's can fill a formal living/dining combo room. Northstar's tend to travel further including into my kitchen, family, and up the stairs. When selling these I include 10 3.5mm reeds. I have actually had people tell me that they have had to take reeds out because they are too strong.

If you are interested in the fragrances that I have tried and liked from these two companies, let me know.

Edited by JBaxley