Shooters

girlnextdoor

joanncat,

thanks for your reply.. this website is one of the sites I came across when researching. I love these things! However, I can't find the information on HOW to do them. I know that the containers can be found at Sam's.. they are little plastic condiment containers.. but how do u pour? what instructions for use etc.:confused: any idea?

the ones at sams wont work cuz they arent the polypropelene.. i get mine from gordon food service they have to order them for me. all you do is instead of pouring your wax into molds for tarts you pour right into the cup and when its cooled you pop the lid on. I had some cups listed in the classys on here that never sold. ill pull up the link for you if your interested.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84831

Dee,

Thanks.. I am def looking for some and I am grateful that you caught me before I went out and purchased the wrong containers.. I would love to see what u have for sell HOWEVER, I am a newbie to the forum and I am not yet able to access certain priveleges. According to the info I got from the moderator I have to have 8 posts and be in the forum for atleast 30 days before I can have access to PM system, profiles, attachments, Marketplace or Off-Topic sections.. Do you have any other way of getting the info (pictures, prices etc) I can give you my email if that is permissable. :D

Carole i sell mine in the 2 oz container for 1.50 and they actually sell very well for me. they are single tarts, why wouldnt you sell them ?? they are alot easier to deal with than the single tarts there isnt any molds to clean you just pour in the cups and pop the lid on when cooled.

Thanks FarmerJill. I found the ones that I need on this site after looking all over oklahoma city... I was hoping to find a local store.. I just can't believe that I'm going to pay almost 12.00 for shipping on an item that costs 2.29:angry2: Ridiculous...oh well.. I guess the bright side is that they have them and I don't have to buy 3000 of them.. lol.. they come in packs of 125.

You can get them from the web restaurant store online too. I sell 2 oz for $1.25 or 1 dzn for $12. I sell quite well with the dozen pricing. I call mine tarts and sell them online and at shows. I usually prepackage my holiday tarts in dozen bags so it's easier. If at a craft show I display in bins and people can just choose which ones they want.