Similar fragrance?

momtohaley2004

I have a big order for northwoods that candles and supplies use to carry but not longer does. The description for it was: "a clean and fresh summer breeze combines with the delicate green of lacy maidenhair ferns, crushed pine needles and loamy Earth."

I have found Northwoods Christmas from BCN and its description is "Our own special blend of Fresh Wintry Balsam Pine & Lightly Spiced Cranberry. Surprisingly pleasant and refreshing, puts an exciting new twist on pine!"

My question is.......do those sound similar enough. Customer has yet to "sniff/smell" the Northwoods so if these sound similar enough I could easily substitute at this point.......only after testing it of course.

Anyone know? Opinions please......... thanks

NOTE: After writing this post, I did another search on fragrance oil finder and it seems I can find almost the exact same fragrance oil description on another site. I'm ordering samples from both BCN and the other site to try first. Thankfully this is a tart order.

Edited by momtohaley2004

here is a great one from Southern Sopers

Ferns of Muir Woods is a woodland moss fragrance with overtones of citrus and a touch of wood. Fresh, calm and irresistible to the senses as a walk in the woods. Think of the cool lushness of the forest floor with dew on the ferns as you brush past them. Ferns of Muir Woods exudes freshness and well-being. Light lemon verbena top notes give lift and freshness to a herbaceous middle element of lavender and rosemary, finishing with a heart of patchouli, sandalwood, cedar and fragrant green mosses. Ferns of Muir Woods soap beautifully in our CP soap formulations with no acceleration or discoloration.

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/ferns-of-muir-woods-p-387.html