My first candles in over a year!

What took you so long to get back? LOL

They are gorgeous...everyone needs a little "vacation" now and then.

I just took one for about 9 months... and I knew what would send me back to the addiction...I ordered new fragrance oils. :laugh2:

I absolutely love the Vanilla Amber ones.. just stunning! They all are, but I am really into browns right now.. :D

I just came back from a hiatus myself because when I first found out I was pregnant all the scents were making me sick.. now that I made my first one in six months yesterday, I am going to have to take another break for maternity!! HAH!! :laugh2:

I can't wait to start working with pillars though.. you all make it look so easy. I've made I think a total of three, which turned out okay. I'm just waiting to complete testing and trials with my containers before I jump into that ballgame! :)

Those are just beautiful!

They are lovely! I just started back after a year long break as well. I couldn't keep up being pregnant and working full time. Now that our daughter is 6 months old I have some extra time to work on candles. It's my therapy!

Good Luck with everything. Your products are amazing.

They are gorgeous MM!

I see many of us took a break off of candles LOL, me included.

I always loved your mottles, I guess my next one will be an attempt to it.

Would you mind refreshing my mind with how you make them?

Only fo and wax, or do you use some additive?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi old friends. Life somehow gets in our way to pursue our craft. I just happened on this today. What a wonderful surprise Charonne and Sabrina to see you here today. Don't ya just love the 4045 wax. I am finally going to suck it up and order some from Candlewic. It will cost me an arm and a leg to ship it but I won't make candles with IGI wax. I can't make it work for me. Charonne....those mottles look beautiful. We used to have so much fun.

Sabrina....hope you are ok.

I have injured myself being a caregiver and luckily my rotator cuff isn't torn but out of whack. I am on my way to the physical therapist today. They think they can help. I can't lift anything with my left arm and as we all know....wax is heavy and so are my many pots. I did make a bunch of beeswax orbs for the restaurant and they are in a box waiting for me to put Tahoe fall leaves on them. Sure...right. I am also trying to bake Christmas cookies for my grandchildren in Virginia. Right. And be on duty here 24/7. It is snowing and snowing and snowing......hopefully the skiers and boarders will be here soon and bring some $$$$$$ so I can buy some wax and start doing something next year. Which by the way is just days from now. Happy Holidays to all of you and lets get back in the grove and pour some wax. I miss it soooooooooooo much. I want to smell the candles all through the house.

Donita

Hi old friends. Life somehow gets in our way to pursue our craft. I just happened on this today. What a wonderful surprise Charonne and Sabrina to see you here today. Don't ya just love the 4045 wax. I am finally going to suck it up and order some from Candlewic. It will cost me an arm and a leg to ship it but I won't make candles with IGI wax. I can't make it work for me. Charonne....those mottles look beautiful. We used to have so much fun.

Sabrina....hope you are ok.

I have injured myself being a caregiver and luckily my rotator cuff isn't torn but out of whack. I am on my way to the physical therapist today. They think they can help. I can't lift anything with my left arm and as we all know....wax is heavy and so are my many pots. I did make a bunch of beeswax orbs for the restaurant and they are in a box waiting for me to put Tahoe fall leaves on them. Sure...right. I am also trying to bake Christmas cookies for my grandchildren in Virginia. Right. And be on duty here 24/7. It is snowing and snowing and snowing......hopefully the skiers and boarders will be here soon and bring some $$$$$$ so I can buy some wax and start doing something next year. Which by the way is just days from now. Happy Holidays to all of you and lets get back in the grove and pour some wax. I miss it soooooooooooo much. I want to smell the candles all through the house.

Donita

Donita, Charonne, glad to read form you, I'm still stuck with a lot of work to do I can barely find the time to breathe!!

Still loving you all

Hugs and have a happy christmas!

• 1 month later...