Cup Of Tarts

ladysj

I found these cups at the Dollar Store & thought they were so cute. I don't have any Christmas molds I really wanted to use trees, stars etc. I used the 6 cavity clamshells to make these. I also wanted to find a way to use up all of this crap wax that cracks when you make pillars. It worked great for these & the throw is great. It holds about 25 tarts and these are scented Maple Pecan.

I'm going to put them in cello bags with red & green ribbon. I thought these would be nice inexpensive Christmas gifts. I was thinking of putting different scents in the cups but thought they might mingle together & not smell right.

LMK what you think. Thanks for looking. Sorry about the lighting I didn't want to have to set up my light box. :laugh2:

cupoftarts.jpg

Edited by ladysj

Our local dollar tree had little silicone Christmas tree ice cube trays that would be cut to make tarts with if you are looking for something inexpensive. You could even mix a few trees with some cubes to give it some variety without having to spend alot on trays. Just a thought.