Keepsake Jars

Hi Scented,

I've been using that jar for years....just looking for a supplier who has the larger size as it's getting slim pickins as the few companies out there aren't stocking the larger size. And the jars come with the lids, even though I don't usually use the glass lid but a rust lid.

Trappeur

Hi Scented,

I've been using that jar for years....just looking for a supplier who has the larger size as it's getting slim pickins as the few companies out there aren't stocking the larger size. And the jars come with the lids, even though I don't usually use the glass lid but a rust lid.

Trappeur

Question, what rust lid do you use? I got a few of the rust apothecary lids with handles from fillmore and they don't have the fitament, so they just sit on top of the jar and are not snug.

Thanks!

Carrie

Thankyou Carrie so much! You did good....Taylored Concepts has the correct keepsake jar in the 26oz I want and they are cheaper by 7.00 a box than what Candles and Supplies get....The smaller sizes I can get from Bittercreek or Tristate for decent pricing but no one carries the 26oz...I understand I think they are being discontinued.I used to get the jars from Candle Soylutions but they discontinued them and TriState has been out of stock on them for a while and Candles & Supplies jars are so friggin rediculous for the same dang jar - over 7.00 more a box....

I use the rust lid with ring on top from Candly Soylutions....but all these jars keep going up and up in price....so rediculous...I'll have 4.50 just in each jar alone - just for the jar...And on top of it, I hve to order the jar with the glass top when I'm not even using the glass lid.....How the heck can we make any money on a candle anyway with these prices? Getting tougher by the day I swear....

Oh and yes Carrie about the lid....it doesn't have a fitment the one I use and the lid just sits on top of the jar.......thats all....

Thankyou too Misty.

Trapp

Thanks so much Carrie!

Question, what rust lid do you use? I got a few of the rust apothecary lids with handles from fillmore and they don't have the fitament, so they just sit on top of the jar and are not snug.

Thanks!

Carrie

Edited by Trappeur