Update: Printing Clr Gloss Laser Labels

bugtussle

After I posted that you had to use the transparency setting on laser printers, of course, my Lexmark started acting up and sheets started getting stuck. Just talked to a VERY helpful guy at Online Labels and he suggested the "Plain Paper" setting as it is the least hot. So far it is working like a charm. The transparency setting was just a little too hot. :yay: Carole

I recently ran into the same problem after printing the clear labels just fine on my laser for the last few years using the "label" setting. I of course needed the labels right away and they kept jamming and getting stuck. I was ready to cry/scream as I was getting ready for a show the next day. I tried it again the next day using the Plain "thick" option, and it has been working just fine ever since. :yay:

If you're ordering less than a hundred sheets of labels from On-line Labels, make sure you tell them to package them securely. I ordered 50 sheets and they just stuck them in a cardboard envelope and they came all bent up and half of them I couldn't use. They're replacing them - but what a pain!