Your quintessential Christmas scent(s). . . .

RWV

If you could name the quintessential scent (or two or three. . . .) that describes Christmas when you smell it, (or when someone walks into your home and you want them to smell "Christmas"), what would it/they be?

I personally love cranberry orange from JS and spruce Christmas tree from Peaks.

Dickens Christmas from Alabaster is the only "Christmas scent" I've ever really liked, and it's a great seller for me. Unfortunately, they've been out of it for a couple of weeks and I'm desperate for it for a fundraiser, so I've ordered it from Lonestar to fill this order. Just keeping my fingers cross it will be the same one.

Cranberry Citrus from Tennessee is also fantastic and very Christmassy smelling to me.

Jane

• 4 weeks later...
If you could name the quintessential scent (or two or three. . . .) that describes Christmas when you smell it, (or when someone walks into your home and you want them to smell "Christmas"), what would it/they be?

I personally love cranberry orange from JS and spruce Christmas tree from Peaks.

I just love how you put into words a scent that describes Christmas by just walking into your house....so much so, I'm going to try those 2 exact scents and order them tomorrow! That sold me! Thanks RW!

Trappeur

So far my biggest Christmas sellers have been

#1 - Cranberry Orange Spice (my own blend)

#2 - Struedel & Spice - CS

#3 - Christmas Splendor - C&S

#4 - Honey Gingerbread - BW

#5 - Christmas Tree - C&S

I had to repour more today and tomorrow for my upcoming shows cause I sold out. The cranberry orange spice is a custom blend of CS Cranberry Marmalade and plain orange I mix myself. I also make soap with it and it sells out every show.

I just love how you put into words a scent that describes Christmas by just walking into your house....so much so, I'm going to try those 2 exact scents and order them tomorrow! That sold me! Thanks RW!

Trappeur

You are most welcome--I burn those 2 together in my home all through the holidays. If I had to add a couple more fos to my "Christmas" list, it would be orange clove (Millcreek) and Sugared Spruce (Aztec).