Rustic Potpourri Mix??

Toni S.

Does anyone know of a supplier that sells this mix in bulk. I'm looking for the unscented mix w/ rose hips, cinnamon stixs & small pinecones. I add my own dried apple or oprange slices to the mix. The only place I've found to purchase it by the pounds is BCN and they are back ordered. Would really like to have this for the holidays. If anyone knows of a place - "PLEASE" let me know, would really appreciate it.:sad2:

Hey Jan

I haven't ordered yet cuz I've been so busy but will do so tomorrow or maybe even tonight! She has some really nice products and more than likely I'll get the "Simple Fixins" so I can add my dried orange and apple slices to it.

Thanks again

FYI -

I ended up getting my Fixins (Hips, Sticks & Cones) from Rachels! Her shipping was more reasonable. I got 12# fixins w/ $13.00 shipping vs 9# w/ $16.00 shipping from Stone Stew.

Thanks again for the input ladies.:)

well im happy i ended up throwing that website in at the last minute.. Her shipping always seems reasonable to me.. glad i ended up being helpful after all :smiley2: I hope you enjoy them.

I make my own and sell it. I am at work right now and can't post a pic. but I sell them $5.00 a bag. There is a bit of competition out there at the shows I do so I keep my prices low. My bags are about 2 cups. If I have alot of room at the shows I will sell my the scoop and place my potpourri in big bins and sell it that way. I sell by the scoop for $5.00 and people usually buy at that price. If it goes up over that amount people aren't too willing to buy. Good luck.