Please read!

DBC

I am not EVEN gonna talk about what happened to the wonderful nag champa they used to carry that smells like dirty feet from India now...

OK, fair's fair. I seldom am so scathing about a FO as I was in the comment above, but it was accurate on the day I made the remark. I had poured 6 of the new nag and tested one and gave another to my partner to test. That left 4 for me to give dirty looks to every time I saw them sitting in the "to be labeled" box... About a week ago, I was hard up for a candle to burn, so since I knew those sucked, I chose one of them (just like bartenders have to drink their mistakes, I have to burn mine). I was VERY pleasantly surprised!! Those dirty feet had cured and developed into a more complex, but very pleasing nag champa!!! *faint* Now it took nearly 3 dang weeks for this to happen, but not only did I find this to be true, but so did my partner who had lit hers once and then set it aside until I called and told her what I had experienced. She had a houseful of our nag customers over and they ALL were very impressed with the new nag!:shocked2:

Soooooo it is with great delight that I hereby eat my words and amend my earlier comments to "AT FIRST, it smells like dirty feet from India, but, unlike old sneakers, has bloomed into a wonderful fragrance if you don't die waiting." :D:laugh2: