Autumn Spice Special from Bittercreek?

leenabug

A couple of years ago, i bought an Autumn Spice Special from Bittercreek North. This was a limited clearance item for $10 for one pound bottle. I think.

I have had so many people ask for it again and I cant find anything like it. I thought Amish Harvest would be the closest thing, but that is more like a cake or cookie smell(bakery) to me. Does anyone know where it came from or where I can get it now? I am in Ga, so I don't want to order so far anyway anymore.

Autumn Spice was my absolute favorite! :( I can't believe it's gone! I also heard that the mulled cider smelled very close..I haven't tried it yet but someone I know that also makes candles said she could smell the diffeence.

I also was told that Apple Jack & Peel was similar..but I don't smell it!:sad2:

If you find anything let me know.. :smiley2:

Kim

That was me Kimmer who said Apple Jack and Peel was so close to Autumn spice...lol....Well,....we have just different sniffers...:grin2:

I don't think mulled cider smells like Autumn Spice at all to me......

But I'll tell you what, if you mix Orange Peel and Cinnamon with Apple Jack and Peel, its pretty dang a close match to it, well thats what I think.....

Autumn Spice is a top seller for me and since I have very little left, I did a test in one of the shops I sell to and substituted Apple Jack and Peel for the A.Spice and no one knows the difference....hmmmm guess I got lucky in that....

Trappeur

lol! I knew it was you! I didn't want to say any names in case it got me in TROUBLE! lol!:rolleyes2

I am going to be selling a few candles next week so I am going to but some Apple Jack N Peel....I also need some good Balsam(order).

Kimmer (as you know me)! lol!

Your a riot Kimmer! Well, I smoke so maybe it doesn't even smell like it anyway.....:laugh2:I don't even know why I make candles when I can't smell them to begin with...but when I do smell them, I know its a killer scent.

Oh for Balsam....well for years I've always gotten Balsam Fir from the Natural Artisan in New Hampshire...But when she went out of business Filmore bought a lot of her stuff and they have renamed the Balsam Fir to Christmas Tree on their site. I just delivered 6 to a store 2 days ago and then she sold them right away and I just got another order today for a dozen of them...That is my top #1 scent for me....If you want, I can send you some in a bottle Kimmer...just let me know.....

Trapp

ICS Cranberry Orange Spice unfortantely doesn't smell the same as BC's Autumn Spice :( But I can tell you I recieved a candle from Trapp awhile back which I believe was the mix of FO's she stated above that was an amazing dupe of BC's Autumn Spice.

Sandy