Need Help Finding Dickens Christmas!!!

Alajane

Got a problem here--I have a fundraiser order that is due a week from Monday (November 9) and I don't have enough Dickens Christmas FO. I placed an order with Alabaster on October 16; they told me it was out of stock but was expected to come in by the following Tuesday or Wednesday. As of this morning, it still hasn't arrived there and they have no idea when it will be delivered to them!!!

I'm not complaining about Alabaster--they're my favorite supplier--but I need to see if I can get that fragrance somewhere else. I've never been late delivering a fundraiser order and don't want to start now.

Does anyone know of another supplier that has that same fragrance? In addition to this fundraiser order, I have another one to be turned in the day this one is due to be delivered that also has that as one of their selections so I seem to be in a pickle!!

Thanks so much for any help!

Jane

Lonestar has a dickens christmas but I cannot say if it is the same as Alabaster.

Here is their description:

Dickens Christmas

A fruity spicy bouquet with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and juniper notes with a sweet, musky background.

thats the same description as alabasters : A fruity spicy bouquet of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and juniper notes with a sweet musky background."

i checked the fragrance oil finder and Taylored concepts also has one but it doesnt give a description.

Thanks for your responses--Lonestar's may be the same since it has the same description. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if anyone has tried both and knows they're the same--if not, I'll go ahead and order from Lonestar--then will need to search for other recommendations since I've never ordered from them and certainly can't just order one fragrance when I'm a dedicated FOHO!!

I'm not canceling my Alabaster order in case it gets delivered in time, so you know if I order from Lonestar, Alabaster will ship my order the same day! Then I'll be hoping Dickens Christmas is very popular this year!

Thanks for your responses,

Jane