Supplies4candles

*Dee*

I ordered from them on tuesday as well as millcreek and candle science wedesday. now i got emails from MC and CS saying they have shipped, i checked on my order from supplies4candles and it is showing as still awaiting payment, i used my paypal credit/debit card. I checked my paypal and millcreeks has already been completed and there is absolutely nothing from supplies4candles not even an authorization charge. this is the first time i have ordered from there.

i checked the forums and a few people say they order regularly and some who live a state away get their packages the very next day, well they are in ohio and i am in pa only about 2 hours from them. i tried calling and got an answering machine.

now i sit here wondering what the heck is going on?? has anyone ever ordered from there before and not gotten their stuff ? should i even be worrying yet ? i wouldnt be if they had at least charged the card or have it set as processing on their website.

ok so they called back and i talked to i believe heather. she was really nice and told me they had been really busy and that the guy was processing and shipping orders out today. she said they manually have to process credit cards so they dont show immediately. she said she is sure it shipped out today or will tomorrow and they normally dont charge the card until right before they ship. so hopefully everything is ok with my order.

its just weird first time i ordered from them, and not much when i searched on here. but anytime i have ordered anywhere else they have immedietly charged my card. then i thought well maybe i entered it wrong but im like no cuz nothing came up saying invalid card or anything.