Fundraiser questions?

I'm about to do a search on this to see what I can find as well, but I was wondering when it comes to fundraiser brochures and order forms, where do you get them printed so they look more professional? Who designs them?

I have one designed that I have used a few times but I believe it would look more professional if I paid someone with design experience to tweak it for me and if I had them professionally printed somewhere. That way I can compete more with the other fundraisers out there.

Also, how do you do shipping on fundraisers? I have a fundraiser on the other side of the state (Texas) and shipping will be required. Free shipping would cut way into profits so I was thinking of adding a flat fee per customer order or a few bucks onto the cost of the products to help cover shipping as well as the cost of the brochures. How does everyone else do this.

I would appreicate referrals to places to look and any suggestions. Thanks.

Well, first mine are all local or within 0-45 miles so they pick up. I print my own order form. Don't do a brochure. All of mine are with groups, people I know so usually they just tell me they want to do it, either they come and pick out scents or tell me to. I print order forms, or one of mine that I am working on she just wanted the order form emailed to her and she printed them. Not very professional, but most of mine are repeats. For the first time I just printed out a packet explaining the procedures. You can download the from the the Bitter Creek forum I think it is.

If you go to the candle cauldron website (owned by BC) it has some fundraiser forms for the seller and a tally sheet. I downloaded them and tweaked a little bit. Nice forms, easy to use.

Some want a pic of the candle, so I just email them a pic from my website and they can print how they want to.

Shipping....they pay for shipping...don't make it hard on yourself. Even if you tack on a buck or so, it may or may not cover the actual shipping charges. Let them decided how they want to handle the shipping...maybe tell them to have the seller tell the customer that a small shipping fee will be required at delivery. And, since it's in-state, shipping won't be "that" bad vs. shipping out of state.

HTH

Carrie

I put a picture of the candle they will be selling on the order form and also list the price of the candle. The group decides before hand how much they will charge. And yes, that is where I got mine from. Just never can remember the name of it!!