Four Color RTCP Swirl With Rum Spice Fo

cwayneu

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. First time I've seen how you guys do the swirls.

Amazing and I imagine such a creatively rewarding thing.

I'm itching to try making soap but I know, just like with candles, there is so much research to be done and so much testing and trialing ....and expense too no doubt.

Ahh, one day!

Tracy

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. First time I've seen how you guys do the swirls.

Amazing and I imagine such a creatively rewarding thing.

I'm itching to try making soap but I know, just like with candles, there is so much research to be done and so much testing and trialing ....and expense too no doubt.

Ahh, one day!

Tracy

Thanks Tracy, and good luck. I'm sure you will do fabulous. :smiley2:

Lovely.

You say RTCP - which RTCP do you mean? Pre mixed and allowed to cool to RT? Or never melted in the first place and hot lye solution?

Pre mixed. We usually melt down four or five batches worth of oils/fats and store in a large closed bucket at room temp, as well as several batches of 30% and 33% lye/water in labeled containers. Then we when want to make a batch of soap, we just measure out what we need for that batch. We may warm the batches measured out oils/fats just slightly, if there are any signs of separation.

Edited by cwayneu