Apple Pie Fo And Cookie

almaga

Looking for a good apple pie to use with igi6006 i read BCN has a good one. I was thinking maybe peaks I have tried 2 others but got mostly cinammon. Also I was looking for a great cookie FO as well. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

I'll 2nd KY. I remember when Vickey at KY finally found the apple pie that she wanted to sell. She loved HI's apple pie and was testing to find the best duplicate...she finally found it and I've been pouring it ever since. It's been MY best seller every year.

On Tuesday I delivered 6 apple pie candles to my next door neighbors. They always tell me how much they love burning this scent.

If you decide to order from KY you could try their Sugar Cookie. I use it as a mixer...I prefer Natures Garden Sugar Cookie because it has more vanilla in it...to my nose.

Edited by Maggie
adding to post

I love:

KY Apple Pie

Bluegrass Homemade Apple Pie

Heartfelt's Apple Danish

Snowtops Baked Apples

Cookie scents, try:

AH Sugar Cookie

TN Sugar Cookie

Taylored Vanilla Sugar Cookie

NG Sugar Cookie

Heard great things about Peak's sugar cookie but have never tried it.

Good luck

I was using KY Homemade Apple Pie, but now I use Bluegrass Homemade Apple Pie ... it has less cinnamon to it, more like a pie to my nose ... awesome cold and hot throw in 6006.

As for sugar cookie, I'm always looking for a strong one. I came upon this combination by accident, but it smells great and has strong cold & hot throw ... 50/50 BG Sugar Cookie and KY Birthday Cake. I named it Frosted Sugar Cookie.

I was using KY Homemade Apple Pie, but now I use Bluegrass Homemade Apple Pie ... it has less cinnamon to it, more like a pie to my nose ... awesome cold and hot throw in 6006.

As for sugar cookie, I'm always looking for a strong one. I came upon this combination by accident, but it smells great and has strong cold & hot throw ... 50/50 BG Sugar Cookie and KY Birthday Cake. I named it Frosted Sugar Cookie.

THanks Candlebuddy Im looking for a good vanilla as well for 6006 as well. I tried Peaks french vanilla and it was pretty good but was wondering if you have come across a better one. I will check out Bluegrass for the apple pie.