Firestarters & melt pictures I thought I would share

Trappeur

When I first started coming to the different candle/soap boards the last year or more...I have always drooled over your products Trap. I love the rustic lodge look...and you capture it so well. All of your things are amazing. And I love when you share your pics. Please keep doing so lol.

Hello Barngodess,

I use the muffin papers and muffin molds.....Have been mainly going with the muffin molds because the papers do come off after a bit. Even though customers have never said anything about that, it bothers me....so I've pretty much gone with the muffin molds.

Trappeur

How much do you sell the firestarters for?

Hi Wildcrafter,

I sell them retail for $1.25.....but I'm thinking of upping them to $1.50. I put a lot of time into them, so I'm thinking about it.

Oh, I went and visited your website and have to tell you, I admire what you do...I could really get into that as I myself am very nature orientated. I'm out in the woods all the time looking for remnants of nature to use in my firestarters and I can really appreciate what you do for a living..What Gods country you live! Oh, and my name is the same exact name as yours and spelled the same way too....

Trapp

Wow! All of your creations look so beautiful. Just wish I could sniff each and every one of them. lol And the kitty, what a lounger...so cute! lol I have 2 cats and one of them, Dharma, is always sprawled out on the island watching me make candles in the kitchen. I have given up trying to keep her off of the counter. lol Animals are such a joy, aren't they?

Hi Kyme,

The fire starters are $1.50 each retail is what I'm selling them for.

Andxixo....There is no amount of money in the world I would have sold Trappeur for - not even a million bucks...

Honey Bear, Trappeur is the only cat, my baby I have ever allowed to get on the counter...I don't even remember how it even came about that this happened over 12 years ago...but it did....Actually he had his own special little towels I kept laid out for him at the end of the counter where he knew he could sit. And he had a tall tupperware container with his food bowl sitting on top of the container that was for his wet food so when he sat and ate, so he didn't have to scrunch down like a normal cat and eat, but sit up and eat like a prince without bending his neck....lol He had me so well trained.....Then on the left side and right side of his main eating bowl was a separate bowl for his dry chow and another for his water. He was a beautiful beautiful cat....he reminded me of a lynx.

Candybee, the reason he looked comatose,,,lol was that Trappeur was always sleeping in those pictures. And just like you see in those pictures...he would have to be with me everywhere no matter what I did, even to the point I couldn't even go to the bathroom or take a shower without him sitting there or laying in the bathroom sink waiting for me to get done. Making candles each and every dang time, he would eat one of his dozen feeding he got every day, then just had to irritate me, lol and sprawl out all over the counter and it made my job more harder, lol...because "I" would have to work around "Him"........and I did it! But I just loved him to pieces....

Thankyou everyone for all your beautiful comments!

Trappeur