Just messing around.

dayglow

make the egg shaped candles. I got the directions from www.craftown.com/crafts/art2.htm The only hard part is getting a hole in the shell without breaking the whole egg. I only put a hole on the broad side, not through the whole thing. When it started to set, I put a string of wick in and laid it over the side. I did one repour to fill it up after it sunk a little and waited till it set all the way up and then cracked the shell off. Hope this helps.

make the egg shaped candles. I got the directions from www.craftown.com/crafts/art2.htm The only hard part is getting a hole in the shell without breaking the whole egg. I only put a hole on the broad side, not through the whole thing. When it started to set, I put a string of wick in and laid it over the side. I did one repour to fill it up after it sunk a little and waited till it set all the way up and then cracked the shell off. Hope this helps.

I wonder if you use a wicking needle (like used with rubber molds) and poke a hole at each end of the shell wick the shell and then plug one end with putty, would that work to get the wick in nice and straight? I'll have to try it, looks like a fun project!