supplier question

Could someone please help me find the list of suppliers by state? I am new to Craft Server and cannot locate this link. I've found that Gemlite Fragrance is manufactured within driving distance to my home, therefore I can avoid shipping fees for FO's. Trying to so the same for soy wax. Thank you.

The sticky with the link is in Red at the top of the General Candlemaking section. Here is the link:

http://www.suppliersbystate.com/state-listings.php

The link to the suppliers is in red at the top of the Fragrance Discussion section. Here's the Gemlite link: http://www.generalwax.com/

Edited by Judy, USMC

Thank you Judy. I've found that www.gemlitefragrance.com is the supplier and www.gemlite.com is the actual manufacturer of these oils and fragrances. I've spoken directly with the manufacturer and you can purchase directly from them for less. Since I can pick up the items, I can save on shipping as well. I haven't found a soy wax supplier in the Northeast, any closer than Pennsylvania. CandleWic seems to have the best price and lowest shipping fees that I've found so far. If anyone knows of a soy wax supplier that may be closer, please pass the info along. Thanks again.

I also like the list of suppliers & websites found in the "Abbreviations/Supplier Links" link under "Helpful Hints for Newbies" sticky at the top of the General Candlemaking Forum. I could be wrong, but it seemed to have more choices than the listing by state. It's also a great "cheat sheet" reference for the supplier abbreviations commonly used here. HTH :)