Candles and Supplies

rebeccajo99

I talked to them via e-mail and they said that they were working on the website. So I waited for today and just placed my order. (they also e-mailed me when they were finished working on it) With kids running around, don't have the opportunity to really sit on the phone. Love thier support via e-mail... I'm sure their phone support is top notch.

I really like candles and supplies.

I think there is very few of us here that do. But they are one of the few suppliers that is near me where I can get lots of supplies. I was surprised that some of the FOs I tried were very good in candles and soap. Most of them smell very weak OOB. But I have a few best sellers from them in my soap and candles.

But I hate the way their website is set up. You don't get the shipping amount with your purchase. However, their shipping has always been reasonable for me and fast.

I am normally reluctant to use a place that does not show shipping costs because i take that into consideration when I am price shopping. I decided to bite the bullet on this company and try them anyways. (purchased some FO). I was so happy that I did, love every one that I got. shipping was very reasonable. They are now in my favorites and one of the first websites that I go when I am looking for products.

I use only Candles and Supplies' products. I use to live about an hour form them and if you think their email or phone customer service is top notch you should pay them a visit. They are very helpful and will gladly show you the best use of their products.:yay:

I use to be able to pick my orders up, but now I live in Minnesota and will have to use delivery.