Candle Cozy

NiksWaxNWicks

And, that will buy the designs. I could not find any other designs other than those. Be advised if you do find someone who has a machine they will charge at least a $5-$10 hooping fee to make those. I recommend you make the investment and buy a machine for yourself.;) It's worth it.

I agree with Texas here you can find some machines at a reasonable price and you could make them yourself. I am after a year still very happy that I bought my machine and now wished I bought it sooner and I only embroidery for myself I do not sell my creations.

hi,

i know some of you make candles, so i'm looking for your thoughts on this.

these look like they might make a difference in the burn. i've read (and experienced) that room temps affect burn, so won't these also make a difference? they are not REAL thick, but definitely thicker than a piece of regualr cotton fabric.

they sure are cute, but the thought of going thru all the wick testing again to be able to use them is a real put-off for me.

what do you thnk?

tia,

ei

You can not change your wicking for the cozy mainly because most people will not buy the cozy to go with the candle and even if they do I doubt they will use it all the time. The cozies are pretty seasonal.

Edited by Vicky_CO