Berts Andes Mint?

Lightkeeper

That is GREAT News! :yay:

I also want to try their Pine and see how close it is to HF Rocky MT Pine, I heard several people say it was close or the same. I sure hope so, I need to do more consolidating and the Pine is the only one I really order from HF now.

Anything else that is a Must Have from Bert's?

Thanks for the help!

Check out her descriptions of Aspen Forest, Creme Brulee, Fig & Melon, Jamaican Bay Rum, Lemon Biscotti, Maple Orchard, Redwood & Cedar, and Wash Day. They throw well in my CB-135 soy.

I don't do B&B but the Angel, Ed Hardy, Juicy and So Cal samples I have are really good ... but I've not compared them to the real thing.

HTH

That is GREAT News! :yay:

I also want to try their Pine and see how close it is to HF Rocky MT Pine, I heard several people say it was close or the same. I sure hope so, I need to do more consolidating and the Pine is the only one I really order from HF now.

Anything else that is a Must Have from Bert's?

Thanks for the help!

Love their Chocolate Mint and you won't be sorry with their Christmas Tree/Sensational pine scent. To me it's a dead ringer for Heartfelts. Definitely check out their Lemon Biscotti, Candy Cane, and Aspen Forest (think it's close to Balsam and Citrus from Flickers). I loved the Fig and Melon but couldn't sell it to save myself. :(

Have fun!

I have just recently poured Maple Orchard, Honey Spice Cake (yum), Caramel Apple, Creme Brulee, Raspberry Creme Brulee, Blueberry Cheesecake, Rain (awesome), Amber Romance (type), Aspen Forest (twin of Flickers' Balsam & Citrus), and Christmas Tree. I am very impressed with all of them. Bert has quality FO, IMO. :)