Be Honest With Me Please!

I think it looks good, especially with the color of the label. I saw somewhere where a big name candle co used like white tissue paper tied with ribbon or something, can't remember that part, to top their tumblers.

Edited by grama

I think it's got a certain hand made charm to it. Especially for this scent name - "Love spell"... it just "feels" right that it should be presented the way you have done it. Like someone has personally weaved the spell or something ;)

Tracy

Edited by Desertrose

I love love love your label (I love browns) and I love how you incorporated the cover and using the rope/hemp with cordinating beads. Looks so good but for me I would lose the hang tag and have the scent name on that fabulous label. And nix the glitter also, too messy. I have to say again I LOVE your label!!! :smiley2:

Your label is very pretty!!!!

The glitter is pretty but not pratical for most customers. The hang tag makes the candle a little too busy looking. I think without the tag the candle will look much more upscale. To save on time and money, try wrapping the top rope once.

Back to your label........which is the most important part of your candle presentation. You did a great job at designing the label....love the colors.

It would be great if you would post a few more pictures with a couple of changes for everyone to see.

However, it is your candle business and if you like the tag and glitter then continue with that look.

Is it possible to put a punch in the center for the customer to smell the candle? If they are in a store, customers probably would take off the top to smell the fragrance. That would not be good.

Edited by Onyx

Thank you, I will take every piece of advice to heart. I think your all right about the glitter I think I was just trying a little to hard on that. I will make some changes and defiantly post the pictures. Onyx that is a great idea about punching holes in the center of the candle. I do not know why I didn't think about that already. I'm going to see about adding the fragrance name on the label's. I Will post the pictures as soon as I do.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I like the look of your jar with the tie, but I don't like the paper (?) on the top of the jar.

I also like the creativity to the hand tag, but I have to agree that I think the glitter might get a little on the messy side if it had a lot of handling. I also thought the color for your scent name was too light. I think you should darken it up a bit.

But I love the simplicity of the hang tag with the tie.

Also, post a few other pictures so that we can see the other colors you have used on the hang tag.

I actually have changed them some what. I do not us the glitter on the lid anymore,and I did away with the hang tag. Here is the link so you can see the change's. I will have to post some other colors as soon as I can. I had my first really big order go out last Thursday. So I'm in the process of making more.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86758

• 4 weeks later...