Omg!!!!lol

Jokerjen

Ok,..it must just be me, but I dont think it looks like a vibrator, I have seen many mascara's that looks like this. I guess if it didnt have the gold ring around them, it would look like one then, but I wouldnt be embarrassed at all, I think they look sophisticated.:smiley2:

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, if that rolled out of my purse I would hurt myself snatching it up so fast to open it up and PROVE it was perfume!

ROFL!!! Thanks for the giggle! :laugh2:

Take care,

Kellye

Edited by Kellye
Was laughing too hard and didn't sign my post!

Ok,..it must just be me, but I dont think it looks like a vibrator, I have seen many mascara's that looks like this. I guess if it didnt have the gold ring around them, it would look like one then, but I wouldnt be embarrassed at all, I think they look sophisticated.:smiley2:

Agree with that. Somebody is hard up for entertainment. Of course the picture doesn't say what they are or how big they are, so it's basically a crap shoot.

Whatever they are, they're very pretty and look like upscale cosmetic packaging.

The day I worry about what other people think of what I put in my purse...well...that day will never happen.

So...what exactly are they?

Agree with that. Somebody is hard up for entertainment. Of course the picture doesn't say what they are or how big they are, so it's basically a crap shoot.

Whatever they are, they're very pretty and look like upscale cosmetic packaging.

The day I worry about what other people think of what I put in my purse...well...that day will never happen.

So...what exactly are they?

If you read the first post, you would know that they are perfume bottles.......

Hardly hard up for entertainment.....I'm not the only one who thinks that's what it looks like...to each her own. I don't find them classy or upscale at all.....

Like I said I have one and it never occurred to me that it resembled anything like feminine stimulation device. Not until this thread anyhoo.

I guess I just don't have a dirty mind. :laugh2:

Guess I do! That's what happens when you get into your 40's! :)

Edited by nmhoneybear

• 4 weeks later...
That gives my age away then ... since I'm bumping up an older thread ... but my first thought was shiny metal vibrators, what's next ... I guess scented ones. I tried to resist, but couldn't.

A quick google search for scented vibrators came back with cherry, vanilla, strawberry and grape scented vibes. :laugh2: