silkytyme.com

candlegrl

Wow, that's a company I haven't thought about in a long time. I never ordered much because of shipping since I'm on the east coast. I don't remember having any problem with anything I did get, though. I mainly bought stuff for gel candles and haven't for a while.

Whatcha looking for, Lisa? I've got tons of porcelain and glass embeds that will probably never get made cause I just haven't had the urge to make those candles in a few years.

Thanks ladies :)

Luci I am wanting to make some pies for my new store. I am looking for a good source in Ca because shipping is a killer :)

Wow, that's a company I haven't thought about in a long time. I never ordered much because of shipping since I'm on the east coast. I don't remember having any problem with anything I did get, though. I mainly bought stuff for gel candles and haven't for a while.

Whatcha looking for, Lisa? I've got tons of porcelain and glass embeds that will probably never get made cause I just haven't had the urge to make those candles in a few years.

I love the pies but don't sell a lot of them. I now only make them up to order and a few for festivals.

They've been around for quite a while. I originally found them on ebay, and they had a good rating. I've ordered crusts and embeds from several people that were really nice, but I finally bought a couple of molds to make my own a couple of years ago.

I now make my own fillings and crusts too, but I used to get my fruits, whipped cream and crusts from them and they looked and smelled just like the real thing. I was very pleased. Very nice and good customer service too. I think you'll be very pleased.

Thank you I will try them! they are 30min away from me :)

I now make my own fillings and crusts too, but I used to get my fruits, whipped cream and crusts from them and they looked and smelled just like the real thing. I was very pleased. Very nice and good customer service too. I think you'll be very pleased.

Have any glass embeds you might want to get rid of??? I'm always on th elook out for ones like I used to get from RE/AH.:)

Cathy, I've got a good many of the glass embeds from AH. I'm at the office now and would have to dig them out at home. If I remember correctly, I have more sealife types than any others. BTW--I've always admired your gel candles!