Upland mold question

Scent Cellar

I will give you the short version of the story. As I was filling my mold I got some (actually quite a bit) of raw soap down between the silicone line & mold. It's a log mold and although I know I can probably take the mold apart I am wondering if I can get it screwed back together again. I am positive the liner itself won't be sliding out of the wooden mold as it will be stuck there when the soap hardens.:confused: :confused:

I keep a handy plastic cleaner from one of those named brand, Pam**C**f scrappers..Handy little item like a credit card but a little sturdier. It also has a sharp and curved sided edge that is great for the little sharp corners. Nice to have for clean ups, doesn't ding the wood if using that type. Hope that helps..

Bati

That silicone liner was really, really stuck in there tight and the flat spatuala didn't work and credit card didn't either so I took the mold apart. It was super easy putting it back together. So not a problem at all and I have 18 beautiful bars of Black Raspberry Cream with great swirls curing on the curing rack.